Accommodation for High School

Students who move to Whitehorse from a Yukon community to complete secondary school have 2 options for support:

  • they can live in the Gadzoosdaa Student Residence ; or
  • receive a boarding allowance to live temporarily in a private residence.

Please click on the Government of Yukon link to view more information or downloading the forms: